Dr Indira Ganeshan is the best IVF doctor in Delhi. She did her MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1989 batch, University of Delhi from the University of Delhi, Delhi and Completed post graduation in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Safdarjung Hospital, University of Delhi.
After trained in IVF and Reproductive Medicine. She Joined Batra Hospital IVF centre, New Delhi in 2004. She Started, Designed and Equipped and Quality controlled IVF centre at B.L.Kapoor Hospital at Pusa Road, New Delhi 2008- 2009. In 2011 She started IVF centre at Sama Hospital, New Delhi. Dr. Indira Ganeshan discusses the issue of infertility. The doctor says, "Infertility is no longer uncommon now. A decade ago, the scenario was different but in present times, one cannot term infertility as being rare as there is an increase in the number infertility cases every year. There are numerous reasons for the cause of infertility which can be identified with respective fertility tests. But, there are certain critical cases which go undiagnosed due to lack of advancement in technology.
Docotor Indira Ganeshan has authored chapters in Text book of Obstetrics published in 2007 and also authored chapter on infertility in Textbook of Gynaecology published in 2011.
1. Member of FOGSI-Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Societies of India
2. Member of AOGD-The Association of obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi
3. Member of ISAR-Indian Society for artificial reproduction
4. Member of ESHRE-European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
5. Member of ASRM-American Society for Reproductive Medicine.